Monday 7 April 2008

Hunting Diablo

So I spent most of my evening checking out the available Blogger templates. I want a 3 column template with a custom header. Apparently these don't exist. Well, I did find some but for some reason Blogger can't read them. Kinda makes the search for Free Blogger Templates pointless. I might have to resign myself to a 'classic' blogger template/layout, which I seem to recall being one of the reasons I hightailed it over here to Wordpress. *sigh* Man this internet thing is SOOO time consuming.

Of course I say to myself 'Damn-it woman! You should be able to put a simple template together'. So I start fiddling around and the next thing I know it's midnight and I've accomplished NOTHING other than getting myself extremely frustrated. Yeah, so I'm no closer to getting my Blogger account looking professional so we're still here for the time being.

Anyway, on to other things. Hunting Diablo has hit the 'Coming Soon' line-up over at TEB.

hunting-diablo.jpg

Ellies other covers by me ;)


Hunting Diablo by Ellie Tremayne. Ellie has done a little sidestep away from the rugged British highlands and thrown us into the Carribean full of Pirates!

It's actually be quite a while since I did this cover and I was beginning to worry that it may never be released LOL! I was rather pleased with the outcome. I love the colours. Can you tell that the couple are actually two different stock photos? I'm pretty chuffed with how they came together. Actually I think it may have been 3 stock photos in this. I think I added someone's chest hair and shoulder so that their heads weren't just hanging there :D

How nice would it be to spend a week on that little island, eh? Provided Mr Pirate up there was waiting on me hand and foot ;) LOL.

I seem to recall there was a lot (a LOT) of cutting out on the ship. Not something that I want to repeat within the near future. However, it came out surprisingly well. I just had to add the Jolly Roger flag and get the ship to sit in the water without looking odd. I think I managed it, provided we don't look tooooo closely ;)

Hmmm ... very odd. I've come back to finish off this post and something's changed. I've all of a sudden got a personalised Dashboard. There also seems to be a few bugs. I can't put in any links for some reason. I like the new look but I don't like being able to do what I want, when I want. Also I don' like things changing without a bit of fanfare. If something is going to be up-graded I want a small note saying something along the lines of 'Look what we've done'. So I'll finish this post off because I can't really do any more to it. Let's see if it is going to be difficult next time around. If so, Blogger, here I come!

No comments: