Monday 7 April 2008

Worth the Risk

Phew! Another cover has been released in the 'Coming Soon' section at TEB. I was beginning to get antsy as I had nothing really worthy to blog about. Well, other than the mundane grievances of life LOL!

worth-the-risk.jpg

nothing-to-lose.jpg

Worth the Risk by Jamie Hill is the second book in the Unexpected Love series.

I tried to keep the same 'style' to the covers and think I managed it pretty well. Took a while to find the right mix of models and I particularly like the woman and was quite determined to use her. Very straight forward . Not too much blending or adjusting.

Just ordered myself a couple of books online - Dead Until Dark and Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris. Yeah, it's taken me a long time to get around to reading CH. It seems it's a must that everyone who loves Vampire books will have read this series. My interest was piqued by the fact that there's a new TV series coming that's being based on these novels called 'True Blood' . Yay! Another vampire show with an Aussie, Ryan Kwanten amongst the leading characters :D Mind you we'll probably only be teased with the first few episodes and then the network will just stop airing it without a 'don't mind us'. And yes, I'm still ticked off about Moonlight!

I'd love to see Sherrilyn Kenyon or JR Wards series on the TV but that may be pushing the friendship a bit.

No comments: