Monday 7 April 2008

Nothing to lose? Hello!!

Well we're off to Port Stephen's in the morning. *sigh* I really don't want to go. Not that I don't want to catch up with our friends, but I'm just over all the upheaval, packing and driving. We're basically driving back to Sydney! LOL. Oh well.

Guess I'll leave you with the latest releases over at Total-E-Bound:D

Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose by Jamie Hill. This was one of those covers that I just couldn't get into. I think the whole 'handyman' thing threw me and I got too wrapped up in the 'renovation' picture that I had in my head. Didn't matter what I did it looked wrong so had to take a step back and simplify it a bit. I also had a different guy in a singlet top. He looked a lot more 'handy-manish' but also a bit boring LOL! So I replaced him with Mr Sack-of-Potatoes and ta-da ... schmexy cover ;)

Hello

Hello by Dakota Rebel. Simple and straight forward this one. This is pretty much the image I had in my head from the start. I'm happy with how it turned out. I think I originally had a white background but the red, white & blue gives it a whole 'Do it for your country' thang going for it LOL! Even her fingers remind me of the stripes on the American flag .. ha ha! The model originally had blue tinsel wrapped around her so I had to cut that out and paint in her fingers and add the phone to her hand. Worked out pretty well if I do say so myself :D

Well, time for bed. Will catch up with you all next week. Cheers!

No comments: